So here is a little math equation for you to give you a clue of what my advanced photography group project is about.
A few specs:
– the advanced gallery project theme this year: Food.
– its a portrait series
– the group consists of my photo pals Stoner, DK, and myself..thus our group name is LSD. (yeah, clever.)
– the images will hang in Calvin’s 106 Division Gallery!
– You will encounter such characters as Wendy, Ronald, The King, Big Boy, and the mysterious cow boy hat.
– You will also encounter The Virgin Mary, Jesus Christ, God the Father, Satan, and The Holy Spirit.
So heres our creative mind via math: (yes artists can do math…)
So that equals something like this:
enjoy the sneak peek!
yours yours yours,